Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Arts Centre and Museum – Waihi – 1962. Original Technical School, opened 1903.
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Buchanan Homestead, Paeroa – Waihi Road, 1902 – 1937.
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Bushman's Home – Tairua. Wood engraving by Campbell Smith.
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

First Hotel in Whangamata on northern shore of harbour. Mr Henry De Nevill Given, Mr Harry Watt (Licensee), Mr Walter Stevens.
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Mine installations at Grahamstown, or northern end of Thames as seen from flank of Kuranui Hill – Circa 1869.
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Karangahake Historical Information Sign Photo by courtesy of Thames Valley News (1967) Ltd. (from back cover of Journal)
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Karangahake Historical Information Sign Photo by courtesy of Thames Valley News (1967) Ltd. (from back cover of Journal)
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Difficulties of the pioneers. Early settlers landing cargo by means of cables from the coastal steamer at Whangamata.
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Old Queen of Beauty engine house. Both Quandrants of Thames – Hauraki Pump.
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

Under Kuranui Hill, looking to Moanataiara Flat. Levelled mine dumps gave new area to Thames. [this would appear to be the wrong caption for this photo. Maybe a talk at the Queen of Beauty engine house - E]
Ohinemuri Regional History Journal 7, May 1967

MEMBERS OF THE STAFF, COUNCIL MEMBERS AND STUDENTS OF THE WAIHI SCHOOL OF MINES, 1902.
Back row: R.R. Lewis, W. Macdonald (A.R.S.M.) J. Daley, H.T. Fletcher, A.H.V. Morgan, M.A. (Assistant Director), J.L. Gilmour, T. Daley, J. Wotherspoon, D. Coutts, J.G. Cornes, J. Morgan, G. Arscott, P. Coonery, Stafford Clark, (Lab. Assist). G. Sherrock, D. Anderson.
Middle row: T. McKeown, H. Lewis, A. Inglis, H. Cramer-Roberts, D. Quigg, T. Clarke, J. McKeown, C. McLean, G. Evans, W. Morgan, G.L. Corbett, T.H. Harrison, O. Bell, L. Murphy, H. Scott, T. Donelly, F. Rose, G. Clerk.
Front row: C. Moore, Boyd Bennett, C.J.A. Graham, R.H. Mitchell (Drawing Instructor), F.T. Seelye (Lecturer), P.G. Morgan (Director), Thos. Gilmour (President), A.H. Benge, T. Johns, F. Stewart, W. Morrison, R. Morgan (Members of Council), T. Weir, A.E. Lewis, T. Gilmour.