Climie and Brown 90th Birthdays
Photo courtesy Thames Valley Gazette.
Barge towed by Kopu.
Dominion Chambers - Office's of John Raeburn and E. Gillman.
Inspection of Waihi Mines, Oct 1927.
From Left - Mr M. Paul (Inspector of Mines) - Mrs A. Morgan, Miss V. Delaney, Miss Grace Delaney.
Karangahake Gorge, 1906.
Map of Norwood Road area.
Kopu on Piako River, 1922.